1) Barbra Streisand - Woman in Love
2) Jimmy Somerville - By your side
3) Jimmy Somerville - Safe in these arms
4) Queen Love of My Life
5) Jennifer Rush - The power of love
6) Julio Iglesias - El amor
7) Eros Ramazzotti feat. Anastacia - I Belong to You
8) James Blunt - Wiseman
9) James Blunt - You're Beautiful
10) Scorpions - Still Loving You
11) Chris Isaak - Wicked Game
12) Extreme - More Than Words
13) Marvin Gaye - Sexual Healing
14) Meat loaf - I'd Do Anything for Love
15) Michael Bolton - Said I loved you but I lied
16) Michael Bolton - Can I Touch You There
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYP9hWSZ6q8
17) Richard Marx - Hazard
18) Nick Cave - Into My Arms
19) Tracy Chapman - Fast car
20) Dima Bilan - Never Let You Go
21) John Secada- Just another day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yfu9egNOdA
Užsisakykite:
Rašyti komentarus (Atom)
Komentarų nėra:
Rašyti komentarą